Brand Manager, Amazon
Warpfy is redefining what ecommerce will look like in the decades to come. We are on a mission to build a vertically integrated digital native consumer brand factory, that provides great products to global consumers. eCommerce is exploding globally and is expected to be $5.6Tn in 2022.
We work with merchants and direct to consumer brands who have consistently proven to deliver great products as well as outstanding customer satisfaction, and incubate our private label brands, and scale them across multiple platforms such as Amazon, Wayfair, Shopify, and geographies.
Warpfy uses its a data science and technology platform to build and scale these brands.
We are a team of operator-preneurs, venture backed, building the best team that will shape the ecommerce to come. At Warpfy you will get to work alongside an exceptional team with backgrounds ranging from McKinsey, Amazon, Wayfair, Morgan Stanley, ex-founders, jointly committed to our mission. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are looking for team members, who are entrepreneurial, doers, data-based, results oriented and thrive in in an extremely fast-paced environment
- P&L owner responsible for brand growth and performance
- Lead all brand-related processes like supply chain and inventory management, logistics, new product launches, creative advertising and promotions, market expansion strategies and more
- Analyze Amazon ASIN level data (sales, conversation rate, page views, costs, etc.) and develop strategies to increase sales, reduce costs and drive conversion rates of acquired products; this may include price optimization, PPC, packaging/inserts, coupons and deals, customer communications, creative campaigns, changing package dimensions, removing unprofitable products and more
- Understand everything about the ecosystem in which your products are selling (e.g., competitor landscape, industry landscape, Amazon marketplace rule changes)
- Manage day-to-day maintenance of your product listings, including, monitoring metrics shifts, understanding market trends, changing customer profiles, demographics, daily reporting, competitive landscape, pricing changes, and more
- Partner with teams to develop and facilitate go-to-market strategies, impactful product launches and international expansion plans
- Be a brand ambassador of Warpfy and our values
- BA/BS, with strong academic record
- Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
- 2+ years of relevant experience in e-commerce, marketing, or ex-3P / dropship seller
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to work with people in a cross-functional environment
- Experience targeting US or English-speaking consumers is a plus
- Fluency in English is required
- This position can be remote