Manager, Amazon PPC marketing
Warpfy is redefining what ecommerce will look like in the decades to come. We are on a mission to build a vertically integrated digital native consumer brand factory, that provides great products to the global consumers. eCommerce is exploding globally and is expected to be $5.6Tn in 2022.
We work with merchants and direct to consumer brands who have consistently proven to deliver great products as well as outstanding customer satisfaction, and incubate our private label brands, and scale them across multiple platforms such as Amazon, Wayfair, Shopify, and geographies.
Warpfy uses its a data science and technology platform to build and scale these brands.
We are a team of operator-preneurs, venture backed, building the best team that will shape the ecommerce to come. At Warpfy you will get to work alongside an exceptional team with backgrounds ranging from McKinsey, Amazon, Wayfair, Morgan Stanley, ex-founders, jointly committed to our mission. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are looking for team members, who are entrepreneurial, doers, data-based, results oriented and thrive in in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Manage end-to-end Amazon Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands, Sponsored Display Ads, DSP campaigns from setup to ongoing review, analysis, and troubleshooting
- Monitor daily trends, ACOS, profit and spend across multiple brands
- Monitor keyword ranking and implement marketing programs to maintain the ranking
- Actively participate in the identifying and optimization of new, improved processes such as advertising automation
- Nurture your professional knowledge of new or emerging trends within the Amazon and online shopping space and apply it to our brands
- Be a brand ambassador of Warpfy and our values
- BA/BS, with strong academic record
- Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
- 5+ years in a paid customer acquisition running either Google Paid Search or Amazon PPC
- You have a proven track record of developing advertising strategies & campaigns for brand portfolios
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong analytical background
- Ability to work with people in a cross-functional environment
- Fluency in English is required